Images convey message faster than a written content in a quick manner. And help in sending a strong promotional or professional message to the sender. Therefore it includes contact details, phone number, the name of the company, etc.
Email signatures are the best way to promote your corporate identity to the sender. The signature can include a general info about yourself or a graphic in an email.
Generally, people don’t know how to create or edit the signatures in Outlook because they are new to Outlook or don’t know the procedure of the same. This is quite unfortunate as the signature is a useful feature that can be used for numerous scenarios. Before going into detail, let’s discuss the simple procedure to Insert a graphic in an Outlook signature using Outlook Helpline Number.
Include a graphic in your Outlook signature via these steps:
- Open your Outlook account and in e-mail view, select Mail Message from the New button or enter [Ctrl]+N for opening a blank mail window.
- You need to enter your signature's text. Make sure that a signature should only contain a line or two.
- Simply position the cursor where you wish to insert a graphic.
- Now you have to choose Picture directly from the Insert menu, locate and choose the file, and then enter Insert.
- And in Outlook, you need to enter click the Insert tab and then select the apt command directly from the Illustrations group. You need to keep in mind that the file should one of the following formats: JPEG, GIF, or PNG.
- You need to press [Ctrl]+A for selecting the complete signature and the graphic.
- Just press [Ctrl]+C for copying the signature to the Clipboard.
- Opt for choices from the Tools menu.
- You need to hit the Mail Format tab.
- Enter Signatures in the Signatures segment.
- Now you need to enter New.
- You have to name the signature and then enter Next.
- Enter inside the Edit Signature control and you need to press [Ctrl]+V for pasting the signature from your Clipboard.
- Enter OK two times. And on the Mail Format tab, select the signature for the New Messages drop-down list in the Signatures sector.
- Lastly click OK.
These easy Steps will guide to you to sign in Outlook Mail account and also for inserting a graphic in an Outlook signature.
A printer with misalignment issues will present problems when trying to print any document or photo. The misalignment issue may cause prints to be printed at a certain angle or may not print at all. If you are having this issue with your Epson printer than instantly resolve it using Epson Printer Customer Care Help Number Support, you should look for the following reasons:
- Paper Jam in the machine
- Print cartridges are clogged or have become dirty
- Inappropriate installation of cartridges
- Using low-grade cartridges
Moreover, the problem may also occur after your Epson printer completes a large and long print job. In order to fix the problem, you will need to look for Printers and Devices Alignment utility in Windows or Epson printer’s software or you will need to check the machine and cartridges of your Epson printer for a physical damage. Follow the guide below to fix the issue in your Epson Printer.
1.) Go to Device and Printers by selecting the Start menu.
2.) Right-Click on the Printer which you need to align. Once clicked, select Printing preferences from the pop-up menu.
3.) Now, click Service tab and select Align the Print Cartridges icon. Your Epson printer will automatically print an alignment test page.
4.) Next, follow the on-screen instructions from the Alignment Wizard to align the cartridges. For this, you will need to select the appropriate answers on the wizard that match up to the results printed on the test print. Click Finish when the Alignment Wizard completes.
In Printer Software
1.) Open the Printer’s software and select Maintenance, Tools or Utilities.
2.) Now, click Alignment, or Calibrate printer and click on Alignment or Calibrate button. You will get an Alignment or Calibration page printed.
3.) Next, follow the instructions of the Alignment or Calibration Wizard to complete the process.
For Physical Damages
- Make sure there is no paper sheet or even a piece stuck in the printer. Get rid of any dirt or debris from the printer to prevent the misalignment problem in your Epson printer.
- Check in case any cartridges are clogged or dirty. Consider replacing such cartridges with the new one. This is important because cartridges that are dirty or clogged can cause blotting and streaking which may lead to misalignment.
- It is recommended to always use genuine Epson recommended cartridges for your Epson Printer. Using third-party cartridges may not fit properly in the slot and thus may lead to misalignment and other functional errors.
Following the above measures should fix the problem in most of the cases.
When you find that you have lost or missing some mails from your Yahoo mail account; you must know that there are some thin chances to get back those mails. Yet, you have some hope left here. There are few cases when your mails are missing, this could be in your Deleted/Trash folder. You can raise a request for restoration of your missing mail By Call on Yahoo Customer Service Number but, there are few points here.
- This process isn’t always successful
- Your restoration requests can't be cancelled
- Restoration is applicable if mails are lost or deleted in the last 7 days
If you want to avail 24/7 tech support solutions for Yahoo mail issues, then you need to quickly reach out to a talented and experienced group of Yahoo professionals. While on the other hand a third party technical support providing company knows the best technical methods for fixing every technical issue which is there in your Yahoo mail account. Feel free to take the technical suggestions from the experts and enjoy the hassle-free technical services of Yahoo instantly.